Welcome to Optical Facilities Ltd’s terms and conditions information page. If you continue to browse this site, you will be agreeing to comply with our terms.
This website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content found on this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without further notice.
- Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- We charge per hour on site. A minimum of a one hour labour charge will apply once our engineer has attended site. This will also apply if our engineer arrives and is no longer required but has been given no prior notice.
- All quotes are subject to a site survey.
- VAT will be applied to the full price of all jobs.
Once you have accepted our quotation or have given permission for the work with either a debit/credit card, you are therefore agreeing to the completed work and to pay for any subsequent materials.
If we need to re-quote, there will be no obligation to continue. However, if additional work is required once the engineer has attended site, attendance is chargeable.
If the original quotation is agreed and you cancel the work, materials ordered prior to cancellation are to be paid for full. Debit/credit card details will be required when a job is booked for security
In cases where any subsequent materials are required to complete a job, a deposit may be required. This will be agreed beforehand and is non-refundable.
A SNAG procedure is in place. If issues reoccur, we will make good within 30 days of completion.
Estimates given by phone are based on an accurate customer’s description. Full quotes are subject to site survey by an attending engineer.
Your use of this site is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales.